You’ve written a killer blog. You did your best to optimize it for SEO and you’ve shared it everywhere. But how do you know it’s good? The page has traffic!
Not so fast there, partner.
Traffic is one indicator of success. But there’s more. Much more.
We all want content that drives traffic. But what do we really need? Content that converts. Content that engages the visitor and motivates them to do something. To move closer to our sales funnel. To become our customers.
How do you know your content is really working for you? Data. And it’s right there, free for the gathering.
Data, within the proper context, will provide you with plenty of useful, actionable information. Information that you can put to work tracking and tweaking your content so it works hard for your business needs.
If just opening Google Analytics makes you break out in a cold sweat, this session is for you.
You will learn:
- It all starts with a goal – why goals and objectives are essential for managing results
- The Top 5 measurements you must track for your blog.
- When to use industry benchmarks and when to ignore them
- The good, the bad and the ugly of social analytics
- Beyond the traffic report – 3 awesome Google Analytics reports every content generator (that’s you!) should know.